ki-profile: Joaquin Gomez
Sales Professional with over 10 years in Business Development and Account Management experience. Negotiating over $10M in new business and software support contracts. Experienced in leading sales and marketing campaigns to create new business opportunities.
11/2009 – Present Dovetail Software Austin, TX
Title: Director of Sales
Meet or exceed revenue and margin goals as defined in the annual sales comp plan for Dovetail Software. Identify and develop new sales opportunities within the installed target accounts, being responsible for the successful conclusion of all issues. Provide accurate forecasts. Contribute to a positive working environment.
* Meet or exceed quarterly revenue goals within the named target account list as defined in the annual sales comp plan.
• Determine discount from standard price in order and service contract to reach revenue and margin objectives and goals.
• Develop, implement, and maintain account plans to meet goals.
• Implement sales escalation procedure as appropriate for the customer base.
* Identify and develop new sales opportunities within North America. This includes but is not limited to:
• Developing solid business relationships with individuals of client organizations leading to excellent understanding of whom potentially would buy our products and what their buying influences are.
• Understanding customer current needs and obtaining information regarding future needs.
• developing excellent understanding of customer’s applications of products
• Maintaining on-going relationships with decision-makers and buyers in all Installed Accounts.
• Preparing detailed, well-written, well-formatted proposals for potential sales.
• accurately forecasting sales in Salesforce.com
* Contribute to positive working environment. This includes but is not limited to:
• Sharing success stories and techniques with other members of sales team.
• Attending one-on-one meetings prepared to address issues and devise action plans.
• Providing meaningful input at weekly sales team meetings.
• leverage Partners/Third Party Sales to get maximum profitability, which give value added position with our customers
• conducting all aspects of business in a professional manner in line with Dovetail Software Core Values
10/2005 – 11/2008 Amdocs Inc. San Jose, CA
Title: Sales Account Manager
Reason for Leaving: Looking for an opportunity where I can grow into a senior or leadership role
• Grow revenue through named accounts in the West Coast Region
• Prospect potential customers and manage the sales cycle
• Sell the value of maintenance to increase division revenue
• Maintain on-going relationships with customers
• Run marketing campaigns and assist in product presentations
10/2003 – 10/2005 Real Estate Professional Campbell, CA
Title: Residential Sales & Leasing Manager
Reason for Leaving: Looking for something in Account Management or Support in a business to business environment.
*Marketing through networking and seeking referrals
*Qualifying leads and meeting with potential clients
*Convert leads into appointments through scheduled phone calls
* Performed Community Presentations and Apartment Tours for prospective residents
*Create and distribute promotional items
*Conduct workshops focused on either buying or selling homes
*Complete leasing files and audit past files
*Manage resident issues and follow up with requests
*Database management and CRM integration control
3/2001 – 10/2003 ConAgra Foods Ingredients Gilroy, CA
Title: Account Specialist
Reason for Leaving: To take advantage of the local real estate boom
Notable Customer Accounts: Campbell Soup, McCormick, Sysco Foods and Best Foods.
*Customer Focal Point - Liaison between Regional Sales Directors and clients with the responsibility of maintaining customer relationship.
*Ability to resolve client/company conflicts
*Order Administration – Database entry and overseeing orders from development to delivery
*Organization – File and maintain customer records, utilizing organizers such as Outlook and Lotus Notes for personal efficiency
*Processed invoices and audited past customer invoices
*Knowledge of Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Procedures
my social networks:
my posted projects
In ki work since:
copyright © ki work ltd. 2007-2009