ki-profile: Maxine Marshall
An experienced Coach and Facilitator who develops respectful & collaborative relationships at all levels which deliver individual, team & business breakthroughs.
An energetic, creative, humorous & flexible manner & approach.
Coach and Facilitator/Senior Associate at Right Management Consultants
June 2000 – Present (8 years 11 months)
Coach and Facilitator at MMA
January 1988 – Present (21 years 4 months)
Principal at QIA (Quite Interesting Art) Fine Art industry
February 1986 – September 1988 (2 years 8 months)
British contemporary art agency
• Designed a Leadership Competency Based Behavioural Programme for Transport for London (TfL) Bus Operators that will be cascaded out to over 2,100 Garage Based Staff
•Lead & facilitate European Talent & Career Management Programme for Procter and Gamble that involve Signature Mapping Workshops utilising Birkman and other diagnostic tools & a follow-up coaching session. Noted as the European Specialist
• Facilitated a Talent Placement Programme for Coca Cola Enterprises that involved Signature Mapping Workshops utilising Birkman, a follow- up coaching session and work with the client in linking the programme to the organisations core competency framework and internal intranet site.
• Co-facilitated a major Performance & Development Review programme for Kingfisher Group and delivered in both UK and France. Coached a manager in developing the capability to facilitate performance review meetings including target setting
• Integrated 2 diverse Housing Teams of 30 into 1 core team through the design & delivery of a Team Visioning & Strategy programme with Senior Housing Officers, Managers & Directors of a District Council.
• Over 8 years Career Transition Coaching & Training including major project work with P&G, Nortel Networks and Telewest (last two as lead Consultant) & currently working in the City with clients from Barclays, Citigroup, Unilever, HSBC, Marks and Spencer & Aviva
my social networks:
Career Transition and Management - Supporting individuals and groups in identifying their strengths and values, producing compelling achievement based CV's, pro-active networking and marketing skills, Interviewing and negotiation skills and confidence
my posted projects
In ki work since:
copyright © ki work ltd. 2007-2009