create your own work project
apply to project
architecture / CAD / engineering > architectural engineering
architecture / CAD / engineering > safety engineering
business consulting & management > project & program management
More than $10000
In ki work since:
Entry Date: 03/04/2009
Reference: Not provided
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country United Kingdom
Nature of contract: Public works contract
1. Title: DRAINAGE WORKS
2. Awarding Authority: Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd. Web: www.sir-robert-mcalpine.com.
3. Contract type: Public works contract
4. Description: Supplier of drainage services - London and South East only.
The Awarding Authority is a major nationwide contractor with sites across the UK.
The Awarding Authority are looking to source a local supplier of the above for our London and South East operations, who can respond quickly requests for quote on an ad hoc basis, who can cover the whole of the region.
The Awarding Authority would prefer to source a supplier who can service both under and above ground requirements.
Opportunity Type London 2012 Supply Chain (Private Sector)
1. Drainage contractors
2. Drain and sewer clearance
1. Drainage - Below Ground
2. Drainage Connection/Diversion
3. Drainage Engineering Services
4. Temporary Drainage
5. Drainage - Above Ground
5. CPV Code(s): 45000000, 45200000, 45230000, 45232000, 45232452
6. NUTS code(s): UKJ, UKI UKI1 UKI12,
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Delivery Point: London and South east - various
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Response Deadline: 20.4.2009 (12:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: NOTE: This is a London 2012 supply opportunity. Opportunities may be with both public and private sector businesses. To apply, please click the following link to register on the CompeteForLondon2012 portal Web: https://www.competefor.com/london2012business/login.jsp
12. Other information: Please refer to the CompeteFor website above to download the standard terms document (confidentiality agreements included).
Please do not call or email the Awarding Authority directly regarding this opportunity. The Awarding Authority will reply to you via CompeteFor after the response deadline.
13. Submitted date: 2.4.2009.
my social networks:
copyright © ki work ltd. 2007-2009