Virtual Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) consultancy
create your own work project
apply to project
business consulting & management > small business consulting
business consulting & management > call center consulting
business consulting & management > business strategy consulting
More than $10000
In ki work since:
I am the CEO of ki work – an online platform and organizational infrastructure that enables Virtual Outsource Service Providers (“Experts”) to create profitable and sustainable virtual outsourcing businesses across a wide range of business processes.
We are building a team of outsourcing consultants that can source Virtual BPO projects suitable for Experts in ki work in the value range of $50,000 - $250,000 per project.
Benefits to outsourcing consultants
1. provide alternative and better value outsourcing solutions for their clients
2. earn additional consultancy fees from their clients
3. earn commissions from ki work Experts
4. act as Experts themselves, i.e. prime contractors.
1. What is Virtual BPO?
– a new and highly effective means of outsourcing any business process that can be handled remotely online by distributed teams of professionals.
2. How does it compete with conventional BPO?
- Virtual BPO is the next destructive outsourcing model waiting to happen. It's been proven in the "home-shoring" model pioneered by Arise (formerly WillowCSN), LiveOps and AlpineAccess for various large scale contact centre applications, and is now ready to go global across multiple outsourcing categories and sectors.
3. Why is Virtual BPO a destructive model?
a. it enables clients to access the best quality resources at the lowest cost, wherever they are, globally
b. has very low fixed costs and organisational overheads
c. is highly flexible and adaptive.
4. Who are Virtual Outsource Service Providers/Experts?
– Experts in specific outsourcing categories that have the skills and motivation to
a. source, pre-qualify, and form teams of professionals in the same or related categories of expertise
b. bid for, and win Virtual BPO projects
c. manage the projects for the client.
5. What does an Expert need to do to get set up and how much does it cost?
– a prospective Expert can request the leader in one of ki work’s 500 categories of expertise to be accredited. Once accredited, the Expert pays a subscription fee of $50 per month. The Expert is then authorised to pre-qualify and certify professionals in the same category, who then become member of the Expert’s virtual team. No other investment is required. Any further tools required to operate projects are available on a free or pay-as-you-go basis.
6. What can Experts earn?
– Experts are typically looking for a 20% net return on total revenues generated, with sufficient projects to provide a sustainable income, both for themselves and the members of their team. A typical Expert in the USA aims to generate annual revenues in excess of $500,000.
7. What can Virtual BPO consultants earn?
– assuming commissions of 10%, a Virtual BPO consultant can earn $100,000 by sourcing sufficient projects for two Experts, in addition to possible consultancy fees from clients.
1. Expertise in project sourcing and BPO consultancy
2. Expertise in developing Requests for Proposal (RFP)
my social networks:
copyright © ki work ltd. 2007-2009